Glitter - Eddy/Edd (IceyL and Eggy RP)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Glitter - Eddy/Edd (IceyL and Eggy RP)

Post  Eggy on Sun 14 Jun - 20:47

Precariously, Eddy's eyes traveled over Edd's obviously teasing movements as he rolled his hips to the rhythm of his hands.  He subconsciously teased himself as well, fingers tracing over the girth of his erection, fantasizing pressing their bodies together once again and shoving his hard member between those slippery wet cheeks.  Eddy made an annoyed grunt and pushed his passion down with his palm as he looked away, soon pulling his hands away and making frustrated fists to hang at his sides.  "Alright," he responded coldly, regret heavy in his unsatisfied tone of voice.  "I'll grab a towel for ya."
Eddy partially opened the shower curtain and stepped out, glancing at the mirror and stopping for a moment to look at the expression on his face; a painfully desperate expression that made his knees weak and his pulse race with a mixture of anger and lust.  His entire chest was red with either passion or water pressure, he couldn't tell for sure.  Eddy shook his head and made his way across the bathroom to grab the towels; one he swung around his shoulders (since it would be pointless to try wrapping it around his waist right now,) and he other he hung over the shower curtain rod for Edd.  "Don't keep me waiting long, D."
Eggy
Big Shot
Big Shot

Back to top Go down

Post  IceyL on Sun 14 Jun - 21:01

"W-wait!" Double D called out reaching for Eddy's body desperately as it slipped away from him, he could sense the frustration in his tone.  He was aware of the confusion he was causing Eddy, the ups and downs and left and right swings he threw him on a daily basis-- but deep down Edd knew he simply didn't know what he was doing.  When it came to sex Double D found himself totally inept in carrying out his deepest fantasies and often tripped over himself in the process of expressing his sexual side.

"I'm coming!" Double D scrambled to get out of the shower, turning the faucet off and losing his footing once or twice on the slippery floor his fingers grasped for something to hang onto.

"I just gotta finish u--" Edd could hear Eddy's damp footsteps leave the bathroom, "Wait! Wait Eddy!"  his fingers found the shower curtain as he absent mindedly pulled to maintain his balance.

BAM!

The plastic from the curtain surrounded him and stuck to his wet skin, drips from the faucet grazed his toe as he closed his eyes and pressed his forehead on the floor of the shower.

"Urgh..."
IceyL
Edministrator
Edministrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Eggy on Sun 14 Jun - 21:21

Eddy poked his head back into the bathroom as he heard a loud crash, and a look of shock filled his face.  "What the hell happened!"  He rushed back to the bathtub where all he could see was a wrinkled lump of torn shower curtains wrapped around a jumbled mass of limbs.  He knelt down on the bathmat, and hanging over the ledge of the tub ripped away the curtains from where he could see Edd's hair peeking out from under the edge.  "Did you hit your head?" he asked worriedly, eyes scanning the porcelain finish for any godforsaken red streaks of blood.
Eggy
Big Shot
Big Shot

Back to top Go down

Post  IceyL on Sun 14 Jun - 21:37

"No..." Edd's voice rumbled as he forced himself up, the tears were already coming, "I'm fine, I'm just a bumbling imbecile,"

He pushed the shower curtains off of him and rose from the ashes of his embarrassment.  Looking into Eddy's concern face made his knees wobble, or was that just the slick floor again?

"All..." 

'Out with it Eddward, out with it,' he shook his head and swallowed his pride deeply.  Double D could feel the sting sitting in his intestines.

"All I want to do is relax and have...s-s-s-s-sexual intercourse..." a pause before continuing, feeling his crotch tighten up at the thought of Eddy pounding him from behind.

"However..." Edd stepped onto the bathmat and breathed a sigh of relief that he didn't trip over himself again "I'm nearly incapable of controlling my own thoughts even at these crucial times, I feel like my brain is flooding over every time you touch me, I can't focus, I can't give you my all and I fall over myself," wrapping a towel around his waist to hide his manhood, Double D couldn't even look Eddy in the eyes.
IceyL
Edministrator
Edministrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Eggy on Sun 14 Jun - 22:41

Eddy stood up alongside Edd and his frigid look of concern melted into one of confusion, which soon turned into one of... amusement.  It wasn't easy choking back his laughter in times like these, but watching Edd stumble over his words and literally trip over himself for the sake of the simplest things was simply hilarious to him.  Sometimes he couldn't help but laugh.  He tried his best to swallow his mirth and bit his lip, but a few rebellious chuckles rumbled in his chest as he placed a hand on Edd's shoulder.  As he looked into Edd's helpless, glistening eyes the only thing Eddy could think to say was; "Kkhhkkheheheh! Say 'sexual intercourse' like that again!  Hahaaha!"
Eggy
Big Shot
Big Shot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top