The Hippie Traid (Ed, May, & Jonny)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Hippie Traid (Ed, May, & Jonny)

Post  CyanideFilledCandy on Wed 19 Nov - 10:17

So....thanks to Eggy's (AMAZING) comic, I now ship these three. I think they'd have the cutest little ployamorous relationship! (....well, after Edt3 of course. <3)
I imagine May would be hesitant about it at first, but it grows on her. :3
CyanideFilledCandy
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hippie Traid (Ed, May, & Jonny)

Post  IceyL on Wed 19 Nov - 20:15

You know what...I've always been totally against poly pairings in this show (Eddy and Edd would never share haha) BUT...

BUT...

You got me on this one.

This could actually work....and you're right, May would probably be a biiiiit uneasy about it in the beginning.  How do you see it playing out?  I'm curious, do you think that they'd spend a lot of smoke seshs together and eventually blend together?  Do you see Jonny and/or Ed being bi or hetero.
IceyL
Edministrator
Edministrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Eggy on Wed 19 Nov - 20:26

I can see it.
In fact I've drawn something like that.  It's layin around here somewhere... probly with the rest of the concept sketches i did for the comic.
Eggy
Big Shot
Big Shot

Back to top Go down

Post  CyanideFilledCandy on Wed 19 Nov - 22:11

I've always thought of Jonny and Ed both as panromantic.

My (totally random and based on nothing) headcanon is that Ed and Jonny were already in a relationship by the time May started to actively pursue Ed again, and May only found out after they started to be an item. Ed didn't mention it because, honestly, he didn't think to. He wasn't trying to hide it; he just didn't think it'd be an issue and assumed she already knew (cause....Ed). Ed and Jonny both believe you can love more than one person, so... :T
Like I said, May was really hesitant at first, but eventually opened up to idea. She and Jonny's relationship develop slowly over time.

Eddy thinks it's weird (Ed and Jonny being together was already too much for his brain); Double Dee finds it a little odd, but still intriguing. :3

@Eggy: It was in the prom night thingy in your comic. :P
CyanideFilledCandy
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post  CyanideFilledCandy on Wed 19 Nov - 22:19

Also. yes. Lotso smoking. Though, I don't picture May doing AS much as Ed and Jonny.

(And now I'm picturing everyone piling in Ed's basement while the parents are out and smoking it up and hanging out....and by "everyone" I mean, Ed, May, Jonny, Ed, and Eddy.....and maaaaaybe Marie and Lee as May gets closer to Ed.

....I should just not think. :P)
CyanideFilledCandy
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post  IceyL on Wed 19 Nov - 22:31

Innnnnteresting.  How do you think Jonny and Ed got together?  I kind of like that idea...in Eggy's comic it seems like Ed and Jonny got really close cause Jonny sells weed to Ed.  I could see them having a cute dealer/smoker relationship similar to Pineapple Express.
IceyL
Edministrator
Edministrator

Back to top Go down

Post  CyanideFilledCandy on Wed 19 Nov - 22:57

I imagine Ed and Jonny started getting closer after BPS (after Jonny gets over the whole debacle with the kids.....when Plank LETS him get over it that is. >_>.....but let's not get into my Plank headcanons.)
They always seemed to get along well enough, and even since "The Edtouchables", Jonny seemed to really like Ed. I like to imagine Jonny started hanging out with the Eds more and he and Ed grew closer as friends. Not sure when or HOW they started smoking (it was probably Eddy....not really), but I imagine it's something they both enjoy in their freetime and they just hang out and smoke together a lot, even when Eddy and Double Dee aren't around.
CyanideFilledCandy
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Eggy on Sat 22 Nov - 15:21

YES!! Ed and Jonny / Pineapple Express feels!  Perfect reference.
Eggy
Big Shot
Big Shot

Back to top Go down

Post  CyanideFilledCandy on Sat 22 Nov - 17:06

I've never seen Pineapple Express, so....I'll just trust you guys' judgement. :P

(Anytime I think of dealer/smoker relationships, they aren't fun. :/)
CyanideFilledCandy
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top