That's My Horse! REVOLUTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirror Mirror on the Ed! (The Eds and YOU!)

4 posters

Go down

Mirror Mirror on the Ed! (The Eds and YOU!) Empty Mirror Mirror on the Ed! (The Eds and YOU!)

Post  CyanideFilledCandy Thu 27 Nov - 15:49

Have you ever watched the show and said "Holy Crap! [edx] is ME! (/OoO\)" Share that here!!

Is there anyone on the show who you can relate to? Who is it and why do you see yourself in them?

And let's expand the topic, is there anyone who reminds you of someone in your life? Do any of the kids remind you of someone you grew up with?

Last edited by CyanideFilledCandy on Fri 28 Nov - 20:18; edited 1 time in total
CyanideFilledCandy
CyanideFilledCandy
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Mirror Mirror on the Ed! (The Eds and YOU!) Empty Re: Mirror Mirror on the Ed! (The Eds and YOU!)

Post  Rafflesia Thu 27 Nov - 19:34

My two friends remind me a lot of Ed and Edd (body type, personality, etc) and I guess that makes me Eddy because I'm the ridiculously short one.

But honestly early seasons Edd reminds me most of myself.
Rafflesia
Rafflesia
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Mirror Mirror on the Ed! (The Eds and YOU!) Empty Re: Mirror Mirror on the Ed! (The Eds and YOU!)

Post  IceyL Sun 30 Nov - 21:33

I used to not really prefer Double D over Eddy and Ed but slowly over time I discovered it was mostly because I relate the most with him.  Not only with his positives but with his flaws.  Like wanting to be surperior/in control or right all the time, I ended up loving his character because it got so much deeper than that.  I liked to look into his motives for helping people and found that he seems to be sweet and innocent but has a dark side as well. It helped me come to terms with my own and to let go of guilt that controls me (similar to how the guilt from his parents shakes double d). This got super deep but I have had the characters on the mind.
IceyL
IceyL
Edministrator
Edministrator

Back to top Go down

Post  erumaren-ainulindale Fri 17 Apr - 9:21

( oh wow i'm late for this, huhu )

i'd say i'm a mix between edd and ed. i have ocd and tend to get very panicked or neurotic in certain situations (although i'm not quite as clean or organized as edd is). like ed, i'm also lost in my own little world and become obsessed with all my narrow interests. eddy i can also relate to in some ways, i just don't show as much bravado as him - oh but the main similarity i guess would be my lack of motivation for schoolwork, and my love of laughing at people who are in pain (not serious pain, but. ya know).

i am all 3 of them in some way XD
erumaren-ainulindale
erumaren-ainulindale
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum