That's My Horse! REVOLUTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing....Candy Cyanide!! :D (This is way longer than it should be. :P)

3 posters

Go down

Introducing....Candy Cyanide!! :D (This is way longer than it should be. :P) Empty Introducing....Candy Cyanide!! :D (This is way longer than it should be. :P)

Post  CyanideFilledCandy Wed 17 Dec - 14:25

I think it's about time I did one of these. (Actually, I'm just bored. :P)

I'm Candy!
I liked this show a lot as a kid. I kind of fell out of it around the end of Season 4 (because I fell out of everything). This is a little embarrassing now, but I got back into the show when my friend showed me...*ahemcough* a Kevedd pic. I was like "OMG!! That is so cute! Why have I never thought of this pairing?! I MUST REWATCH THE SHOW TO FIND CLUES!! (OoO)/" said I. So, I started rewatching the show on Boomerang and didn't find any Kevedd really. But, I realized "Holy shrimp stew!! This show is AMAZING!!!" There were so many subtle things to the characters and in the background that I missed as a kid. (I mean, I got of most the adult humor back then (after all, I was around the age of the kids...maybe a bit older, but it was all kind of relevant so it was funny.) Not to mention all of the nostalgia!! x3 But, I went back and watched the show from the beginning.
But, I can go on and on about this show, but I won't bore you further.

Uuummmm......
I love art. (ALL art: drawing, writing, music, dance, acting, etc. etc.). I dabble in a little bit of everything and am always trying to discover new techniques and learn new forms of expression.
This show has really opened up my creative side as far as writing and drawing (I've ALWAYS suffered from blocks). So, expect to see some writings and drawings from me in the future. :3
Though, sometimes I don't think I'm watching the same show as everyone else, and my mind goes to the dark pretty easily. Expect a lot (....like....a LOT) of angst works from me. Also, weirdness, though....I'll most likely not be sharing those....ever.

Aaaaaand, that's about it! I'm always up for messaging and talking! Very Happy

(P.S. Eggy scares me. Shocked )
CyanideFilledCandy
CyanideFilledCandy
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Introducing....Candy Cyanide!! :D (This is way longer than it should be. :P) Empty Re: Introducing....Candy Cyanide!! :D (This is way longer than it should be. :P)

Post  Rafflesia Wed 17 Dec - 15:43

Welcome!
Rafflesia
Rafflesia
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Introducing....Candy Cyanide!! :D (This is way longer than it should be. :P) Empty Re: Introducing....Candy Cyanide!! :D (This is way longer than it should be. :P)

Post  Eggy Thu 18 Dec - 15:22

ooga booga
Eggy
Eggy
Big Shot
Big Shot

Back to top Go down

Post  CyanideFilledCandy Thu 18 Dec - 16:32

LOL
It was the Plank pic. :P
(Did I ever mention that pic scared the crap out of me when I first saw it? .....Plank is creepy.)
CyanideFilledCandy
CyanideFilledCandy
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Eggy Fri 19 Dec - 17:22

lmao that's the point tho! it was supposed to be scary, but i only picked it cus i needed a pic for my icon and it was the first one i saw in the folder :P
Eggy
Eggy
Big Shot
Big Shot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down