That's My Horse! REVOLUTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EEnE Figure Skating AU RP: Ideas and Commentary Welcome

2 posters

Go down

EEnE Figure Skating AU RP: Ideas and Commentary Welcome Empty EEnE Figure Skating AU RP: Ideas and Commentary Welcome

Post  Guest Tue 23 Dec - 13:06

Okay so this is a play off the mentioning in the series bible of how 'Eddy's Dad is worried he might grow up to be a figure skater'. Regardless of what this may actually mean, it made me think about everybody as a literal figure skater or involved in other ice sports.

I'd love to write as Eddy, but I also feel like I'd do fine writing Double Dee, Kevin, Naz, or Jimmy. So if anybody is like HEY NOW I GOT EDDY FEVER then I'm sure I can let go.

It'd like it to be PG13 level (if anybody wanted to go further it could be outside the forum or something). Plot would be centered around competitions, training, and conflict with other teams (be it skating, hockey, whatever).

The main characters of the series should be the focus, obviously, but for other teams I think OCs would be appropriate (maybe non eene characters tailored to fit better idk)

I'm still thinking about extra details, direction of plot, ect and this thread is 100% open to people adding ideas. In fact, please.

Stay Beautiful  Cool

Back to top Go down

EEnE Figure Skating AU RP: Ideas and Commentary Welcome Empty Re: EEnE Figure Skating AU RP: Ideas and Commentary Welcome

Post  CyanideFilledCandy Tue 23 Dec - 16:55

Sounds fun! I'm game.

No real ideas as of yet, but I think it'd be cool if at least one of the girls did something rough like hockey. Very Happy
CyanideFilledCandy
CyanideFilledCandy
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

EEnE Figure Skating AU RP: Ideas and Commentary Welcome Empty Re: EEnE Figure Skating AU RP: Ideas and Commentary Welcome

Post  owmylasagna Mon 5 Jan - 18:29

A Jimmy and Sarah skating pair would be SO GOOD!

And I could see Nazz doing women's hockey, since she is pretty sporty. Or the Kankers on the same team. WOOF

I'm not sure if I'd have time to do an RP /: just throwing my two cents in haha
owmylasagna
owmylasagna
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  CyanideFilledCandy Mon 5 Jan - 20:46

owmylasagna wrote:A Jimmy and Sarah skating pair would be SO GOOD!

And I could see Nazz doing women's hockey, since she is pretty sporty. Or the Kankers on the same team. WOOF

I'm not sure if I'd have time to do an RP /: just throwing my two cents in haha

Thinking of Jimmy and Sarah as a pairs skating duo, all I think about is Stauns and Fairchild Von Waldenburg from Blades of Glory. :P They are the perfect seemingly sweet, but secretly vicious team. :P

((Actually, with the character of Jimmy from that movie, I can't help but think of Jimmy and Chazz as Jimmy and Eddy. :P))
CyanideFilledCandy
CyanideFilledCandy
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down