That's My Horse! REVOLUTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing DeadlyNova!

3 posters

Go down

Introducing DeadlyNova! Empty Introducing DeadlyNova!

Post  DeadlyNova Thu 14 May - 1:42

Hello everyone! 

My name is Haley. I'm 20 years old and actually hated Ed Edd n Eddy when it was on TV when I was a child.  shrug My older sister loved it, it was one of her favorite shows, but their oddly colored tongues really freaked me out. xD

However, maybe a year ago or so, I started watching it on Boomerang because nothing else was on and fell absolutely in love with Double D. I then started shipping him and Eddy and delved into the world of binge-reading pretty much every fanfic I could find about them and stalking many blogs on tumblr. 

It was mostly silent watching though, unlike most fandoms I'm in. I usually tend to contritube a lot more, but that didn't happen in this case. I watched silently for a while and then slowly slipped away. xD I did do a quick closet cosplay of Marie Kanker, but that's it.

But tonight I randomly had an urge to read some EEnE fanfics, so I did that and then visited some of the blogs I used to stalk and found this place. It wasn't open the last time I visited this fandom, so I am excited to join! 

My other interests include the 80's and 2015 Alvin and the Chipmunks cartoons, for which I am the administrator of the largest forum online, anime, and expensive Korean dolls called Pullips. 

Nice to meet you all!  edd
DeadlyNova
DeadlyNova
Fan

Back to top Go down

Introducing DeadlyNova! Empty Re: Introducing DeadlyNova!

Post  Rafflesia Thu 14 May - 14:26

We have the same name!!!
Rafflesia
Rafflesia
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post  CyanideFilledCandy Thu 14 May - 16:14

Welcome, friend! Very Happy
CyanideFilledCandy
CyanideFilledCandy
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadlyNova Thu 14 May - 16:16

That's awesome! :o I've yet to meet someone with the same name is me in any of the other fandoms I'm in, despite it being a very very common name. xD (and I just realized how ironic it is that I've found someone who does in the EEnE fandom!) (I had to share it with five people in one CLASS in my math class in senior year of High School. That poor teacher had a very hard time.) 

Thank you both for the warm welcomes!
DeadlyNova
DeadlyNova
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  CyanideFilledCandy Fri 15 May - 17:19

Five?! Really?! Holy shmow! Shocked 
(.....I don't think I've actually ever met someone with the name "Haley" :P )
CyanideFilledCandy
CyanideFilledCandy
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down