That's My Horse! REVOLUTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*damper voice* What other animated shows do you enjoy in your free time?

+4
Eggy
IceyL
owmylasagna
CyanideFilledCandy
8 posters

Go down

*damper voice* What other animated shows do you enjoy in your free time? Empty *damper voice* What other animated shows do you enjoy in your free time?

Post  IceyL Tue 18 Nov - 20:28

I'm really into Randy Cunningham right now as well as Gravity Falls, Steven Universe and Bob's Burgers.
IceyL
IceyL
Edministrator
Edministrator

Back to top Go down

*damper voice* What other animated shows do you enjoy in your free time? Empty Re: *damper voice* What other animated shows do you enjoy in your free time?

Post  Rafflesia Tue 18 Nov - 21:45

Gravity Falls, Adventure time, South Park (reluctantly)
Archer and Rick & Morty when the new season starts
Rafflesia
Rafflesia
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

*damper voice* What other animated shows do you enjoy in your free time? Empty Re: *damper voice* What other animated shows do you enjoy in your free time?

Post  IceyL Tue 18 Nov - 21:52

Archer is the shit, Eggy and I stayed up all night watching Archer: Vice one time.  I can't wait for the new season to come out but IDK when it will be.
IceyL
IceyL
Edministrator
Edministrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rafflesia Tue 18 Nov - 22:14

Rafflesia
Rafflesia
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post  CyanideFilledCandy Wed 19 Nov - 10:11

Does Japanime count? :p

Don't really watch tv, but I do like Adventure Time. Mostly, I just watch old 90s/early 2000s cartoons (ie. Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken, Rocko's Modern Life, etc) and old (REALLY OLD) retro cartoons like....from the 30s. :P
CyanideFilledCandy
CyanideFilledCandy
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

*damper voice* What other animated shows do you enjoy in your free time? Empty [FIRST POST EVERRR]

Post  owmylasagna Wed 19 Nov - 10:23

Hey guys! 

Some of the shows I've currently been watching include Steven Universe (which I love love love), Gravity Falls, Wander Over Yonder, Bob's Burgers, Legend of Korra, and Over the Garden Wall (which I'm rewatching for fun since I flew through it the first time). Also looking forward to Rick & Morty coming back in the summer (: 

And some older things that I've watched obsessively: A:tLA, Hey Arnold!, and of course EEnE why else would I be here.
owmylasagna
owmylasagna
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  IceyL Wed 19 Nov - 20:11

Ahhh!! I forgot all of these shows like Wander Over Yonder...Eggy and I started watching that one recently and it's so fucking gooooood.  I was really impressed because I haven't been a fan of Craig McCracken's work before.

And yes Cyanide! Anime counts too, I used to be really into it and I go back and forth nostalgically.  Some of it seems very cliche but if it's original and has a good plot, I'm in.  The most recent anime I watched was Attack on Titan which I absolutely love even if it is overrated haha
IceyL
IceyL
Edministrator
Edministrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Eggy Wed 19 Nov - 20:38

I'm a big fan of Wander over Yonder, Gravity Falls, and Steven Universe.  I'm planning on making artsy posters of them to decorate my apartment.  It's a project I'm really excited about.  : )

I like most of the other stuff you guys mentioned like Archer, Bobs Burgers, Rick and Morty, Adventure Time, etc.

But to mention a few different shows; I also enjoy Superjail, Venture Bros, and Robotomy (anyone remember that one??)
Eggy
Eggy
Big Shot
Big Shot

Back to top Go down

Post  Pecos Kev Fri 21 Nov - 22:28

Are you all me???  I can't think of what else I watch besides everything in this thread.

Oh oh oh, also I really love anything Muppets. Long live Gonzo.
Pecos Kev
Pecos Kev
Pipsqueak
Pipsqueak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 13 Dec - 22:18

I'm pretty much into most of the things listed here, so I'll throw a curveball. 

If anybody ever wants to know something about Yu Yu Hakusho, I got you covered.

Back to top Go down

Post  CyanideFilledCandy Sun 14 Dec - 7:40

meggieport wrote:I'm pretty much into most of the things listed here, so I'll throw a curveball. 

If anybody ever wants to know something about Yu Yu Hakusho, I got you covered.
Arrgh!! I never finished Yu Yu!!
CyanideFilledCandy
CyanideFilledCandy
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 14 Dec - 11:39

CyanideFilledCandy wrote:Arrgh!! I never finished Yu Yu!!

Oh boy, it's my favorite casual watch. When I was a kid I watched it up until the Dark Tournament (Season 2, which gets old really fast even though it has good portions). Then I got back into watching through it. Season 3 is my favorite because Kuwabara, my favorite character, is the main focus. Season 4 is good too, but completely void of Kuwabara, soooo.....

I will say that it's a lot easier to watch while doing things?? It's low budget anime, so it isn't really as much as a visual delight as eene by far, but it has it's moments. Yu Yu Hakusho is my true problematic fave.

Back to top Go down

Post  CyanideFilledCandy Sun 14 Dec - 13:47

The Dark Tournament was where I left off. Can't remember exactly why I stopped. I don't know if it was because that was the time I fell out of watching everything (which is what happened with EEnE), if we stopped having cable, or if Toonami stopped releasing new episodes. I think it was the ladder and when they finally released new ones, I had stopped watching tv. :T
It was a pretty good anime though!
CyanideFilledCandy
CyanideFilledCandy
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 15 Dec - 0:43

I love The Venture Bros, Metalocalypse, Gravity Falls... I'm kinda working through early Simpsons/Moral Orel when I have the time too. As for anime, I love Gundam/Princess Jellyfish a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post  sassmasteredd Thu 18 Dec - 2:09

I looove Kim Possible and MLP (as anyone who follows me on Tumblr can probably tell whoops). I've also found myself watching a fair amount of Gravity Falls recently (still not completely caught up though). In terms of anime, I'm watching through season 2 of K-On! right now and am very much enjoying it. Anything by Kyoto Animation is always a delight. Idk what I'd even say my favourite anime is, probably Free!. I watched a slightly more obscure one recently by the name of Kyouran Kazoku Nikki which was a pretty big "WTF" at first but it definitely grew on me.
sassmasteredd
sassmasteredd
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rafflesia Fri 19 Dec - 19:05

sassmasteredd wrote:In terms of anime, I'm watching through season 2 of K-On! right now and am very much enjoying it. Anything by Kyoto Animation is always a delight.

I'm a chinese cartoons expert but I don't watch anything by kyoani
Rafflesia
Rafflesia
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post  mEDic Thu 12 Feb - 0:05

Steven Universe and Gravity Falls are my absolute favorites right now. South Park goes without saying.
Though if we're including older cartoons, I've been watching quite a bit of Rugrats recently.
Pfft, and I'm always up for an Invader ZiM marathon.
mEDic
mEDic
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum